Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy birthday rere!

So I don't really know you but you're a follower and it's your birthday and everyone should get what they want for their birthday :D

SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

RaaaaaayRaaaaaaaaay
Happy Birthdayyyyyy
Yeah It's yourrrr day
So you should have yourrrrrr way.

I hope today brings some changes
I hope you're treated nicely by both family and strangers.
I hope your birthday resolution is one you'll keep
I hope that you'll achieve your dreams.

I wish you a very safe year for the one ahead
And may it be enjoyable to the end.
But today I hope you REALLY fun.
So happy birthday from me, and everyone :D

---

Okay, that was terrible. But happy birthday rere. :)

3 comments:

Malekat_el7oriya said...

hahahhah!!!!!! that was hilarious and btw i wanted to wish you a happy early birthday!

Rere said...

Astaghfirullah. *in shock* I can't believe you actually do what I ask in my blog. I'm really touch right now. *in tears*

Thank you sooooo much! *hugs*

I hope the best for you always too.

PerplxinTexan♥ said...

you should make a youtube vid of it!