Thursday, February 19, 2009

TAG.. I'm IT!

malekat tagged meeee :D

No real updates though guys, I'm too busy with school/family life

1/ I'm a senior
2/ I love ebay!
3/ See number 2. I love buying nepalese skirtss ohh so bo ho!
4/ I have two sisters, one biological and one family friend who's so close blood couldn't make us closer
5/ I can be at times really stupid and really hyper
6/ I lack motivation to do just about anything haha
7/ I loveeeeeeeeeeee eyeliner
8/ I go to a school full of really stupid people and if I don't see a smart person once in a blue moon I start to forget grammar, etiquette and pretty much everything rofl.
9/ I'm typing this before school.
10/ My friends call me Mum.
11/ I love acting. I do drama and I ALWAYS take the lead guy roles. Cause I'm cool like that.
12/ I'm school valedictorian (bet you would have never guessed!)
13/ I'm overly protective of my sister and if I dont walk her to school I call people up and ask them if she made it to school.
14/ I don't own enough hijabs! >.<
15/ I adore FAKE pashmina. Cheap and pretty and it feels go good (I always bite on the tassels though :()
16/ I'm super uppity and this is how I speak to strangers "Hello. How are you? Would you like to buy some chocolate to raise money for the local high school? Thank you so much. Have a great day!!". It doesn't suit me because I'm pretty "gothic" looking (its just how my features are haha).
17/ I call my dad Abood and not dad. I started doing this after I saw bart simpson call his dad Homer.
18/ I have noooooooo idea what I'm going to do after high school
19/ I can be really passive or really aggressive. I haven't yet mastered assertiveness.
20/ I LOOOOOOOOVE gatorade :D
21/ I love kids and I'm going to have seven of them and name them all really cool long names.
22/ I find Arab guys to be the most unattractive, repulsive guys EVER.
23/ I love the colours pink, red, purple and blue. Red the mostestest.
24/ I LOVE MONKEYS.
25/ My birthday is in exactly one week. So please go back and read #3, #7, #14, #15, #2o, #23 and #24. I expect to see monkeys wearing Red nepalese skirts and purple pashminas as hijabs at my door step. Their eyes better be coated in kohl and they better each be holding 4 bottles of gatorade.

So uh I SO dont know enough bloggers to tag them. I'll tag them next timee haha

2 comments:

Malekat_el7oriya said...

hahhaha!!!! i loved reading that you seem so cool lol :P and i read your comment about being iraqi too and i thought that was soo awesome!

Desi Hottie said...

yes really interesting post, Matrimonials Dating, Marriage Pakistan, find friends, find life partners,and
It will be an happy occasion for us when you find a life partner that you are looking for so long.
Our shaadi-direct.com team hopes that they can assist you in finding the right life partner.
muslim dating