Friday, February 13, 2009

Yeeeeeey new blog :]]

So here's the lowdown.

I'm an Arab-Muslim bad-girl-gone-good. Reformed, saved. Call it whatever you want. Two months ago I was a truanting, dating, immodestly dressed wild child. I did a lot of stuff that I don't need to speak of and no one really needs nor should want to hear.

So I started wearing hijab. It was hard and at first I copied a family friend of mine (who is probably not the best influence) and chose to reveal my neck and my ears. I got sick of doing things half-assed and now I show neither of them and I'm happy. I'm proud to say that although I'm still getting used to hijab, I don't wear tight clothing anymore. I've been living in a gypsy/maxi skirt for about 2 months now ._. which reminds me, I really need new clothes.

And this post is becoming ridiculously long and so I shall stop here.

OH AND I LOVE ENERGY DRINK

2 comments:

Malekat_el7oriya said...

salam,
thanks so much for your sweet comment it made my day! :p lol

Melda :o) said...

Congrats on your decision to wear hijab, may Allah make it easy for you! :o)